Thursday, January 31, 2013

Prize from Darcie Glam from New Year's Eve Streamathon

 I received a happy mail box of goodies from Darcie Glam.  During her stream Darcie covered the top of plastic boxes with clear glues and floor wax mixed with glitter and sprays.  I won the Steam Punk Box with the floor wax mixture on the top of the box.  Not only did I get the gorgeous box, it was loaded and she sent a whole load of extra.  A gorgeous card, metal camera embellishment, metal frame, paper pad, beautiful pink fibers and each item was wrapped in pattern tissue tape.

Darcie sorry for the delay.....I have pinched nerve in neck and sitting a computer is painful.  Ipad easier but not as easy to update blog.

Pictures:





Darcie.....thank you for the wonderful package of goodies.  I can't wait to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment