Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Postcard #43 - Finland

This week finds us in Finland.  I did some research on Finland.....loved the flag.  Saw that you could see Santa Claus Village, Lapland, Finland and the Northern Lights all at one place.  So I went with this theme.

Postcard Front:
Postcard Back:

To make my postcard base I used Alcohol Inks to create a look of Northern Lights (well so so).
I added Santa and a tree to go with the theme.

Card Reads:
December 15, 2007
Dear Ann:
Having a wonderful time with Bill & the kids.  We are
visiting Santa Claus Village in Finland for a few days.
Going to see the Northern Lights and check in on Santa Claus.
Nice to travel with the kids. Love Zoey

4 comments:

  1. I want to go! Love the alcohol ink background.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous effect on the background....hmmm....wonder how it would work on a canvas :S :D XXX

    ReplyDelete