Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bargain Day

Hubby and I got up early this morning to attending a Charity Rummage Sale for a local animal shelter.
He was looking for books and of course I was looking for craft supplies.  Well I hit the bargains of bargains once again. 



Would you believe I found:
48 Stampin Write Markers with Storage (new)
Stampin Ink Pads - 4 (3 brand new still wrapped)
1 new Versa Mark Pad still wrapped
3 Stampin Up pads
2 Cose to My Heart pads
6 Stampin Up Stamp Sets - all new - never used
New set of Stampin Up Blender Pens
2 adhesive runners and 1 refill
1 Pkg Glue Dots
Set of Glitter Gel Pens
1 unopened 1lb pkg of scrap papper
1 pkg 8 1/2 x 11 Stampin up White Paper
Misc unopened pkgs stampin up paper and die cuts
2 Stampin Catalogs

Plus hubby found a stack of books and we also got a very large shopping bag full of fire works. All of these goodies for a $25.00 donation.  Now I don't feel so bad about getting up while it was still dark outside.


1 comment:

  1. Wow o wow you hit the mother load there! Great score and only 25$ can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete