Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gate Fold Album

I recently took a class at my local scrapbook store, Make Time to Create.  Teacher was Jen Starr from Ranger.  It was a great class, lots of fun, great bunch of ladies..  Class took a little longer than planned and I was not able to finish album during the class but kept plugging along as I did not want another unfinished project.  Just need to add photos but basics done.

Album Cover:
First Inside Page:
Next Page:
Next Page:
Last Page:
Close up last page:
Album flipped open:
Back Cover:







2 comments:

  1. It turned out wonderful! I love your paper choice too. I still don't ahve mine completed. "So many toys, so little time". Maybe at next Late Create I can complete it. Hope to see you again soon, and thanks for sharing! Dolly

    ReplyDelete