Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Postscard #31 - Denmark

This week finds us in Denmark.  I did a computer check of facts about Denmark and checked out the flag.

Postcard Front:
Postscard Back:
I recreated the flag and printed out facts about Denmark on the front of the postcard.

Postcard reads:
August 3, 2000
Dear Zoey:
Zoey I really miss you and Sophia.  Quick company conference here in Copenhagen, Denmark and then back to my family in New York City.  Can't wait to celebrate Sophia's first birthday in September.  Maybe we can talk about a baby brother or sister for Sophia.  Love you and Sophia......Bill


Another UIU project:

5 comments:

  1. Very nifty way to profile the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card. also a nice story going on

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaw! I remember my dad having to work away in the 70's, he used to really get upset about leaving us. Hope Bill makes it home soon :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever postcard, like the way you have used the flag.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I really like that list down the middle of the flag, cool way to get the interesting facts in there.

    ReplyDelete