Sunday, July 22, 2012

ICAD #49, 50, 51 and 52

I decided to try using some chalk inks I have but never use to do the next few cards.

ICAD #49:
Just tried blotting the ink from stamp pad and then used a stencil......ugly.

ICAD #50:
This one I tried using the chalk ink to form a flower and leaves.

ICAD #51:
Got rid of the chalk inks and used a stencil to make a bee and stencil the honey comb.
Markers are more brillant colored than the chalk inks.

ICAD #52:
Used Old dictionary paper and part of an old card....same stencil I used earlier in the week.

UIU projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment