Here is another project I made doing the UIU - Use It Up of my supplies. This exploding box was shown by Jess on Ustream. I did not make it while she was working on hers, I wrote the measurements down for a future project. Yesterday I went through my stash of papers (lots and lots) and picked out which ones I wanted to use. I used basic black cardstock for the base and top and paper from the Glitter Stack for the matting. I have a stash of smaller sheets of paper that look like cardstock aluminum/mirror type of paper. I have only used a few sheets of this paper as I was not certain on what to do with it. The paper went very well with the glitter stack paper. (I also used it last week on my postscard challenge for China.)
Here is my exploding box waiting to have pictures added: TOP
Open box flipped open:
THANKS FRAN FOR UIU.